All About Arms Day
- Windmill Overhead Presses: stand with your feet slightly more than hip distance apart, holding a dumbbell in your right hand. Bend down and reach the dumbbell towards your left foot, standing up, bring the dumbbell across your body and up overhead of your right shoulder. Repeat, then switch sides.
- Alternating, Double, and Biceps Curl Holds: perform alternating biceps curls, then double, then holding your arms at 90-degrees, elbows tucked into your sides, hold them.
- Dumbbell Triceps Overhead Extensions: holding two dumbbells, sit down on a weight bench. Raise them up overhead (vertically,) then lower them down towards your back, bending your elbows, then raise them straight back up. Repeat.
- Push Up-Arm Raises: perform a push up, then raise your right arm, straight out in front of you, then your left, and repeat.
- Dumbbell Row-Front Raises: standing with your body next to a weight bench, place your left knee on the bench, left arm on the bench, and your right leg stays on the floor. Holding a dumbbell in your right hand, your arm straight, row the dumbbell up so your elbow comes past your back, then raise it out in front of you until your arm is straight. Bring it back down to your side, repeat.