Golden Globe Apps: Modern Family Party Mix
- 8 Cups Gluten-Free Rice Puffs (try using two different kinds to spice it up and brown rice is preferable)
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free Rice Crackers, halved
- 3 Cups Gluten-Free Pretzel Sticks (glutino)
- 1/2 Cup Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 1, 5-oz Bag Dried Cranberries, no sugar added
- 6 TB Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 TB Coconut Sugar (or Stevia equivalent)
- 1 TB Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Crystal Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 TB Tamari Sauce, gluten-free and low-sodium
- 1 TB Gluten-Free Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the puffs, crackers, pretzels, pumpkin seeds, and dried cranberries.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the coconut oil. Stir in the sugar and stir until it dissolves. Add in the curry powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, cayenne, tamari sauce, and Worcestershire, stir and blend.
- Pour the saucepan mix over the dry ingredients in the bowl and toss to combine.
- Pour all ingredients onto a baking sheet, bake for 45 minutes. Check in to stir every 15 minutes.
- Cool the mix and store it in an airtight container.