Golden Globe Apps: Parks & Rec Portobello Mushroom Pizzas
- 12 Portobello Mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, cold-pressed
- 3 Cups Spinach
- 2 Large Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Large Shallot, peeled and chopped
- 2 Cups Organic Tomato-Basil Marinara
- 3 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Optional: 4 TB Vegan Parmesan to top the pizzas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat for 1 minute. Add in the shallots and cook until lightly browned. Add the garlic-saute for 30 seconds. Toss in the spinach and cook until lightly wilted.
- Line up the cleaned and de-stemmed Portobello mushrooms on a baking sheet and lightly spray with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Mix the marinara with the red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Fill each mushroom with ¼ cup spinach-shallot mix and 2/3 cup marinara.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender when forked.