Millet Apple-Cinnamon Pancakes
- 1 ½ cup millet flour
- ¼ cup organic apple, chopped
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup applesauce, organic
- 1 cup hemp or oat milk, unflavored
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ TB raw honey
- virgin coconut oil spray, for pan-frying the pancakes
- Mix the flour, cinnamon, and baking powder in a large bowl. Add in the applesauce, milk, vanilla, and honey- combine well.
- Heat the coconut oil in a small skillet over medium heat, spray with coconut oil, pour batter into the pan. Cook until lightly browned on both sides-continue until all 4 pancakes are made.
- Serve with extra grilled apple slices on top with a dash of cinnamon and drizzle of pure raw honey