Raw Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate & Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened sunflower seed butter (or almond butter if not allergic to nuts)
- 2 TB raw cocoa powder
- organic agave nectar, to taste
- optional additions: unsweetened shredded coconut or raw cacao nibs
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, taste to make sure sweetened enough for you, then mold into balls and place in a glass tupperware. Cover & refrigerate for 1-2 hours, then enjoy!
- Makes 6-8 cookies, depending on the size.