Roasted Cinnamon Butternut Squash
- 1 butternut squash, halved and seeds removed
- 1 TB coconut oil, for brushing on the squash
- 1 tsp soy-free, non-dairy Earth Balance butter
- 2 tsp organic agave
- 2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Brush the halved squash with coconut oil and place in the oven to roast for 35-45 minutes (may take longer if it is a larger squash- stick it with a fork to make sure it is soft before removing)
- Cut the skin off of the squash once it has cooled slightly.
- When ready to eat, place 3/4 cups (a single serving) of squash in a bowl and top with the butter, agave, and cinnamon. Enjoy!