Paleo Cauliflower Fried Rice
- For the Rice:
- 4 cups cauliflower – roughly 2 heads...chopped, & processed in a food processer
- 1/4 cup jicama, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup organic carrots, peeled & diced
- 1/4 peas, defrosted
- 1/2 cup organic broccoli, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- For the Sauce:
- 2 TB Bragg’s aminos
- 1 TB toasted sesame oil
- 1 TB ginger, minced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp raw black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp chili sauce
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Top with a fried egg when serving
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1/2 TB sesame oil. Toss in the onion and broccoli- cook for 6-7 minutes or until lightly soft.
- Add in the carrots and food processed cauliflower- mix well and cook for 6-7 minutes or until soft. Meanwhile, mix the sauce ingredients.
- Add the sauce to the pan and the peas- heat 1-2 minutes.
- Place in a bowl, top with jicama and scallions.