Cabbage & Cranberry Slaw with Carrot-Ginger Dressing
This dish really captures all of the beautiful colors around us! This dish is not only a detoxifying wonder (thanks to the cabbage and raw goodness of all of it,) but it is also a tasty way to fill yourself up without a load of fat and calories, but a plethora of nutrients. We’re talkin’ vitamins and minerals galore, topped with antioxidants, and finished off with a bunch of beneficial fiber. Not to mention, who doesn’t want to eat everything topped with theAPL Carrot-Ginger Dressing?!?
- 2 cups red & green cabbage, shredded
- 2 TB scallions, sliced
- 3 TB edamame, hulled & lightly steamed
- 1 1/2 TB dried cranberries, no sugar added
- 1 cup red & yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Optional: topped with raw sesame seeds, avocado slices, or apple slices
- APL Carrot-Ginger Salad Dressing
- Chop all of the veggies and mix together in a medium bowl. Serve with the APL Carrot-Ginger Salad Dressing and enjoy!