APL Maple-Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- 4 Cups Brussels Sprouts, ends chopped off and shredded
- 6 Pieces of Bacon, organic like Applegate Farms
- 3 TB Avocado Oil
- 4 TB Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Heat the bacon strips in a medium pan over medium heat- cook until browned, remove and set aside on a paper towel covered plate.
- Add the oil in the pan and toss in the Brussels sprouts. Stir and cook until browned.
- Toss in the bacon, maple syrup, and stir. Cook until they appear caramelized- roughly 3-4 minutes.