APL Sage & Garlic Roasted Pork Tenderloin
We serve this with our Maple-Glazed Brussels Sprouts and our Creamy Mushroom Polenta🙂
- 1 ½ LBS Pork Tenderloin
- 3 Garlic Cloves, halved
- 3 TB Sage, coarsely chopped
- 2 TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Place the pork on a parchment-paper covered baking sheet. Using a knife, make slits in the top for the garlic halves. Place the garlic in, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then top the tenderloin with the chopped sage and olive oil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees.