APL Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
These little yummies are amazing to freeze and have for a special occasion. They are dairy and gluten free, but do have egg whites in them.
- 1 Bag Jessica's Gluten-Free & Nut-Free Granola
- 1/3 Cup Brown Coconut Sugar (or date sugar)
- 1/2 Cup Gluten-Free Oat Flour
- 6 TB Dairy-Free Butter, melted
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 Cup Organic Coconut Milk, full fat
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 4 oz. Dairy-Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Strawberries, washed and chopped
- Put the granola in a food processor and chop until it is more fine.
- In a large bowl, add the granola crumbs, brown sugar, flour and melted butter- mix together. Press it in the bottom of 18 muffin tins filling them 1/3 of the way, heat the oven to 350 degrees, bake for roughly 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs whites and sugar and mix on high. Add the coconut milk and continue mixing for another five minutes.
- Add the fresh squeezed lemon juice and softened cream cheese- keep mixing for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix the fresh strawberries into the cream mixture. Then, pour it into the muffin tins.
- Cover and freeze for two hours. You may need to thaw them a few minutes before eating.