New Motivation Monday Workout
It is time for a NEW #motivationmonday interval workout for you all! Let’s get sweaty! See the workout move descriptions below for some guidance.
- Moving Pike Push Ups: Get into a plank position, palms on the floor, and walk your feet towards your chest raising your bum in the air. Bring your head down towards the floor, bending your arms out to a 90-degree angle, bringing your head towards the floor as close as you can. Push back up. Walk your hands over to the side and repeat, moving for each push up.
- (10) Mountain Climbers-Squat Jump: Get into plank position on the floor, palms down. Alternating legs, pull your knees towards your chest as quickly as possible. Perform 10, then push yourself up from the ground and launch yourself into a squat jump.
- Speed Skater “Hops”: Get into a runner’s position: knees bent, left leg behind you and in the air, weight on the right foot. Launch yourself as far as you can to the left, landing on your left foot and reaching the right foot behind you and to the side (like a “speed skater, duh!) Use your arms and perform a single-leg jump off of your left foot. Repeat jumping back to the right side.
- Plank Claps: Get into plank position, palms to the floor right under your shoulders. Launch yourself off of the ground, clap your hands together before landing back down in plank. Keep your back straight and PUSH IT! You got this.
- Forward-Back Squat Jumps: Perform a squat, reaching back as deep as you can, launch yourself forward landing in a squat. Repeat, jumping backwards.