Your Monday Workout is Here!
- Knee Pull Ins: Pop yourself into a plank position with your palms on the ground, straight back, fingertips underneath the shoulders. Bring your knees into your chest, then kick them back. Repeat. Keep that back straight and those hips in place people;)
- Side-to-Side Frogger Taps: Get into a plank position, bring your right leg out, reach, and tap your foot on the side of your right hand, then bring it back to plank position. Repeat alternating sides.
- Everest Claps: Start in a runner’s lunge (right leg forward bent at 90-degrees, a wide stance with your left leg in back and nearly straight) with your fingertips on either side of your right foot, chest grazing your right thigh. Jump up as high as you can and switch front legs while clapping. Repeat.
- Push Up-Side Salutations: Perform a basic push up, then rotate your body over to the right (stacking your feet atop each other, bringing your left palm to the floor and right arm in the air,) then rotate back to push up position and repeat on the left side.
- Burpees: Bring your arms down to the floor and jump your legs back into a plank position. Bring your feet in between your hands, then push up off of the ground and jump up in the air. Repeat.
- Pike Push Ups: Get into a plank position, palms on the floor, and walk your feet towards your chest raising your bum in the air. Bring your head down towards the floor, bending your arms out to a 90-degree angle, bringing your head as close to the floor as you can. Push back up and repeat.