Paleo-Approved Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Spaghetti Alfredo
- 1 Medium Spaghetti Squash
- 1 TB Coconut Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, finely minced
- 2 TB Coconut Flour
- 1 Cup Light Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 TB Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Dairy-Free Parmesan Cheese, plus 2 TB for topping
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Crystal Salt or Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- Crushed red pepper flakes and fresh parsley, for optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half using a large sharp knife, scoop out the seeds and place cut side down on coconut cooking oil sprayed baking sheet. Bake until tender-about 45 minutes.
- Once squash is cooked, use a fork to gently scrape the “spaghetti” noodles out into a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a small pot over medium-low heat. Once hot, add garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Whisk in flour, cooking for another minute while stirring. Whisk in milk until no lumps remain. Once hot, add cream cheese and stir until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Divide the spaghetti squash noodles into two bowls and spoon the sauce on top. Dash some extra Parmesan and place under the broiler of your oven for 2-3 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- Top each half with a pinch of red pepper flakes and fresh chopped parsley.