Paleo-Approved Garlic Bread
- ½ Cup Olive Oil, cold-pressed and Extra Virgin
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ¾ Cup Tapioca Flour
- ¼ Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp Garlic, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small pan combine the olive oil, water and sea salt and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add in the garlic and then the tapioca flour.
- Mix thoroughly and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Add in the in Italian seasoning and egg.
- Mix in the coconut flour and then knead the dough for 1 minute.
- Pinch a 1″ piece of dough and roll it into a ball.
- Place the roll on a greased baking sheet. Repeat.
- Bake 35 – 40 minutes