Wild Tarragon-Spiced Salmon Burgers
- 15 oz. Canned Wild Salmon (we love wild Planet)
- 1/2 Cup Mashed Red Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Organic Egg
- 2 TB Tarragon, chopped
- 2 TB Prepared Horseradish (we love Veganaise)
- Himalayan Crystal Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 2 TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for cooking
- Mix all of the ingredients through the salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Mold into 6 small burgers.
- In a medium skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium heat until melted. Toss in the burgers and cook roughly 3-4 minutes/side.
- We topped it with more horseradish sauce and served with a cucumber salad.