- 1 Cup Fresh Cherries, quartered & pits removed
- 1 Cup Quinoa, cooked according to the package
- 2 Cups Kale Microgreens
- 4 TB Organic Goat Cheese
- 4 tsp Meyer Lemon Zest
- 8 tsp Botija or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tsp Ume Plum Vinegar (or red wine vinegar if you do not have it)
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Optional: add in 4 TB pan-grilled shallots if you have more time for some added flavor or to transition this recipe into a heavier, more fall-like dish
- Cook the quinoa and portion out the rest of the ingredients into prep bowls. Either make as a big batch if serving immediately or put together when ready to eat.
- 1 serving is = 1/2 Cup microgreens, topped with 1/4 Cup quinoa, 1/4 cup cherries, 1 TB goat cheese, 1 tsp lemon zest, 2 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp vinegar, and sea salt; to taste.
Best as a side dish served with a plate of grilled or fresh veggies! The quinoa is good hot or cold! We love to put it in a mason jar and bring it with us when in need of a meal on-the-go.