Cauliflower Buffalo “Wings”
- 1 Head of Organic Cauliflower, cut off the flouters
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Coconut or Gluten-Free Oat Flour
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 3/4 Cup Buffalo Sauce, we used organic
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil (or pure, unsalted butter)
- Optional: 2 TB Blue Cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix the water, flour, garlic, and salt in a bowl. Toss in the flourets and mix thoroughly.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix the buffalo sauce and coconut oil (or butter) in a saucepan- heat until oil is melted.
- Remove from the oven and toss with the buffalo sauce.
- Bake again for another 20 minutes.
- When plating, top with blue cheese crumbles and serve with some celery sticks!