Curried Vegetable Bowl
- 1/2-3/4 Cup Sprouted Brown Rice, steamed (we keep Annie Chun's bowls on-hand for quick-serve meals)
- 2 tsp Avocado Oil (or a light oil without a heavy flavor like olive oil)
- 1/2 Cup Organic Eggplant, chopped
- 1 Cup Organic Baby Bok Choy, ends chopped and stalks cleaned
- 2 TB Scallions, chopped
- 1 TB Organic Golden Raisins
- 1 TB Organic Cilantro, chopped
- 2 TB Whole Milk, Organic Greek Yogurt or Veganaise
- 3 tsp Curry Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Ginger, minced
- Prep the rice and set aside- we do serve this at room temp.
- In a medium saute pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Toss in the eggplant and cook until lightly browned. Add in the bok choy and cook (do not over stir or it will break it up) until lightly wilted. Remove from heat and put on top of the rice.
- Toss the scallions, raisins, and cilantro on top.
- Finally, mix together the curry powder, yogurt, ginger, and garlic- then stir it into the rice mix! We make extra sauce for later;)
- Need a protein? Add chicken or shrimp!