APL TV Mason Jar Meals: Breakfast
Here are the recipes for our Mason Jar Meals series from APL TV bringing you three quick & easy breakfasts!
Breakfast “Nachos”- check out the video
- ½ Cup Shredded Lettuce
- 6 Egg Whites
- ¼ Cup Organic Refried Beans
- 1-22 TB Pico de Gallo
- 3-4 Jalapeno Slices
- 3 Avocado Slices
- Cook the egg whites in a small pan over medium heat
- Place the shredded lettuce at the bottom of a mason jar, top with the egg whites, refried beans, pico, jalapano, and then avocado!
Yogurt “Sundae”- check out the video
- ½ Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ Cup Organic Mixed Berries
- 2 TB KIND Snacks Healthy Clusters
- 1 TB Wax Orchards Fruit “Fudge”
- Layer the yogurt, berries, clusters, and fudge in a mason jar and enjoy!
Breakfast “Bruschetta” – check out the video
- 1 Slice Gluten-Free Whole Grain Bread, toasted & cut into ¼’s
- ¼ Cup Arugula
- 6 Egg Whites
- 1 TB Goat Cheese
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 2 tsp Fresh Basil
- Himalayan Crystal Salt & Pepper, to taste
The day/night before:
- Mix the tomatoes, oil, garlic, basil, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Cover and place it in the refrigerator.
- Separate the yolks and egg whites, placing the 6 whites in bowl that you can tightly seal and refrigerate.
In the morning:
- Make the toast and scramble the eggs using in a small pan over medium heat-use coconut cooking oil spray to coat before cooking
- Layer the toast slices at the bottom of the jar, top with the arugula, then the egg whites, then the tomato bruschetta, and finally, the goat cheese.