Sweet Indian Chicken
- 1 TB pure sesame oil
- 8 oz. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 TB organic butter or ghee
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 cardamom pods
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp red thai chili, dried and crushed
- 14 oz. can organic diced tomatoes
- 1 TB pure tomato paste
- 14 Oz. organic, full-fat coconut milk, well-mixed
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1 tsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 TB peach chutney
- 1 TB organic whole sour cream
- Heat the sesame oil in a large saucepan for 1 minute.
- Cook the chicken over medium heat until lightly browned- remove it, set aside.
- Add the butter to the pan and melt- then stir in the spices and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the pan and add in the tomatoes and tomato paste-stir and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk and heat for another 5 minutes.
- Mix the banana and coconut together in a small bowl, top with 1 cup of chicken, & 1/2 TB chutney, & 1/2 TB sour cream.