Chickpea Crepes (with veggies!)
- 1 ¾ cups garbanzo bean flour
- 2 cups water
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 ½ TB cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- In the photo:
- Oven-roasted roasted eggplant, bell peppers, & asparagus brushed with extra virgin olive oil and roasted for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees
- Caramelized fennel and onion- over medium heat with 1/2 TB avocado oil and 1 TB organic butter- cook until browned.
- Quick pan-sauteed cherry tomatoes with 1 large minced garlic clove- drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sautee for 5-6 minutes.
- Homemade quickie Tzatziki-2 TB organic sour cream, 2 tsp chopped mint, 1 1/2 TB chopped cucumber, & 3-4 tsp lemon juice, sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, water, salt, and olive oil together with an electric mixer.
- Heat a small, round skillet (6-8” diameter) over medium heat and spray with coconut oil cooking spray-let warm for 2 minutes.
- Place ¼ cup of the batter in the skillet and cook 2 minutes/side, then place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Keep going until you have made 12 crepes and then bake for 10 minutes.
- Use for breakfast wraps, lunchtime veggie sandwiches, & sweet treats like our mashed banana, dark chocolate& strawberry crepe dish!