APL Jalapeño Flank Steak & Bok Choy Stir Fry
Yield: 4 Servings
Serving Size: 2 1/2 oz. meat, 1/4 cup rice, 1/2 cup veg mix (tot
Calories per serving: 315 Calories
- 10 oz. All Natural Flank Steak, sliced
- 3 Baby Bok Choy, bottoms cut off and leaves separated
- 2 Jalapeños, slice down the center and remove seeds, then chop
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 TB Ginger, minced
- 4 Scallions, chopped
- 1 Cup Sprouted Brown Rice, steamed (we love using Annie Chun's rice bowls)
- 2 TB Gluten-Free/Low-Sodium/Organic Tamari
- 1 TB Sriracha
- 1 TB Sesame Oil
- 4 1/2 tsp Sherry (cooking)
- 4 tsp Avocado Oil, divided/for cooking
- 1 tsp Honey
- In a small mason jar, mix together the sesame oil, tamari, sherry, and Sriracha- this is your marinade.
- Cook the rice according to package instructions.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat- add in 2 tsp c oil and heat for 1 minute. Toss in the garlic and ginger- cook 30 seconds. Add the sliced steak and cook for 4 minutes- transfer to a bowl and mix with the marinade.
- Add the rest of the avocado oil in the skillet, toss in the oo choy, jalapeños, scallions, and honey- cook about 4 minutes. Add the mix to the bowl with the steak, then toss in the rice, stir it all up and serve!