Spiced Pear Oatmeal Bowl
If this doesn’t say “hello Winter,” I don’t know what does! Winterizing our oats is key to making sure you don’t get bored with your breakfast Hope you like it!
Spiced Pear Oat Bowl
makes 1 serving
What You Need:
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup hemp milk, unsweetened
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cardamom, ground
- 1/8 tsp ginger, ground
- 1/8 tsp cloves, ground
- 5 pear slices
- To Top: 1 TB hemp hearts, drizzle of coconut nectar, + unsweetened coconut flakes
- Combine the hemp milk, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, + cloves together in a small bowl. Stir in the oats and let sit in the refrigerator overnight. We love storing this in a mason jar. The next day, whip it out + top it with the pear slices, hemp hearts, unsweetened coconut flakes, + a drizzle of coconut nectar.
- Want it warm vs raw? Just heat it in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, stir, + add the toppings along with the pear slices.
Enjoy your healthy start to the morning!