APL Gluten-Free Ramen Buddha Bowl
- 1 serving Ramen, cooked & divided in half
- 1 cup APL spicy thai chile carrot mash (need 3 large organic carrots & 2 tsp dried red thai chiles)
- 6 avocado slices
- 2 TB raw sesame seeds, divided (we used black & white)
- drizzle of raw tahini, to taste
- squeeze of fresh lime juice, to taste
- 2 cups organic red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup curry-spiced steamed edamame (1 cup steamed edamame, shelled, with 2 tsp avocado oil, 1 TB curry powder, dash of sea salt)
- Cook the ramen according to the package (leave out the seasoning packet or use only 1/2 of it.)
- Peel & chop 3 large carrots. Steam them for 15-20 minutes until very tender- mash them with the Thai chiles and set aside.
- Steam the edamame, then mix it with the avocado oil, curry powder, & sea salt and set aside.
- Divide the Ramen noodles between 2 bowls. Top each with 1 cup of the shredded cabbage, 1/2 cup of edamame, 1/2 cup of mashed carrots, 3 avocado slices, a squeeze of lime juice, 1 TB sesame seeds, and some drizzles of tahini.