APL Big Bad Ass Bowl: Ramen & Raw Pad Thai
FEEEEEED ME! Ugh, I feel like I had a constant hunger plea in my head last week! Must be my week of kicking butt in the gym;) I highly recommend this yum-tactic ramen bowl with raw veggies chopped up and mixed in with our nut-free pad thai “peanut” sauce. BAM! Add in some extra hai chiles to make it really pack a spicy, metabolism-boosting punch!
Ramen & Raw Pad Thai
- 1 package Lotus Forbidden Rice Ramen, cooked
- 1 cup red & green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/8 cup radish, thinly sliced
- 2 TB Dulse, chopped
- 2 TB raw sesame seeds
- 2 TB scallions, sliced
- If they are around, add bean sprouts!
For “Peanut” Sauce: makes double, so only use half!
- 1/8 cup lime juice, fresh
- 3 TB sunflower seed butter, organic
- 1/4 TB tamarind paste
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 TB Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 TB coconut nectar
- 3/4 TB Sriracha sauce, organic
- filtered water, to thin out