We love us a bite before bed or a quick nibble before a workout that doesn’t have a meal close enough to it! These little bites take 5 minutes to make and a second to enjoy and with all of their sweetness + nutritional benefits, it’s a no-brainer.
Made in 180 seconds:
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1 TB unsweetened coconut shreds
- 2 TB goji berries, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1 cup flaxmeal
- 2 TB coconut butter
- 1 TB maca powder
- 2 TB coconut nectar or pure agave nectar
- 2-4 TB filtered water (to thin out)
- dash of mineral salt
- optional: 1/2 TB camu camu powder
Simply mix all of this tasty goodness in a bowl and then roll them into 9-10 balls. Place them on a platter and cover- refrigerate for 1 hour before eating. They keep for 4-5 days refrigerated.