No Potato, Curried “Potato” Salad!
What You Need
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 TB curry powder
- 1 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- ½ cup mint, chopped
- ½ cup raisins or currants
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the cauliflower on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned + tender. (Raw? Just process it in a food processor until rice-like + use it that way!)
- Place the cauliflower in a medium mixing bowl and toss in the remaining ingredients.
- Serve over 1 ½ cups arugula with a few TB of the dressing below!