Bananas In A Bowl with Green Goddess Milk
My daughter could eat 5 bananas a day- she is legit in LOVE. So I decided to get them to her in a different way by making some kid-friendly granola!
Pictured above is our homemade gluten-free granola with dried bananas, sunflower seed butter drizzle, + green milk in a bowl topped with raw, unsweetened coconut + raw cacao nibs.
For The Granola:
- 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup + 2 1/4 TB maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 TB cinnamon
- 1 TB flax seed, hulled
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Barnanas, or other dried bananas, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the oats, seeds, chopped banana in a medium bowl.
- Whisk the maple syrup, vanilla, coconut oil, sea salt, cinnamon, + flaxseed together in a small bowl. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and smooth out the granola mixture atop of it. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve 1/4 cup with 1/2 cup of unsweetened hemp milk mixed with 1 TB Spirulina, then top with a drizzle of sunflower seed butter (easier to drizzle if heated up a bit), unsweetened coconut shreds + raw cacao nibs.