Garlic & Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
As Fall begins to creep into our lives, we naturally crave heartier foods. Pork tenderloin is a good alternative to the poultry you probably had all summer long. Here is a quick and tasty recipe for a weeknight dinner this month!
Tip: Serve the pork over a small serving of wild rice and steamed broccoli with lemon juice
Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/2 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TB lemon juice
- 2 TB lemon peel, grated
- 12 garlic cloves, halved and inserted into slits in meat
- 2 TB fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloin, fat trimmed
Cooking Instructions: Serves 8-great for leftovers for work
- In a re-sealable plastic bag, combine the oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper; add pork to the mixture. Seal the bag and gently shake to coat; refrigerate sealed marinade bag for a minimum of 2 hours to a maximum of 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees, remove pork tenderloin from the marinade bag, place in a baking dish.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving