Holiday HIIT: 3 Interval Workouts to Burn Off the Booze
HIIT workouts boost fat-burning, especially when done in the A.M. Let's do this!
(1:1) BUPREE + SPRINT:
- perform 60 seconds of burpees
- sprint all-out for 60 seconds
- try NOT to take a break, but continue through for 12-15 rounds. If-needed, take 30 seconds to transition between intervals.
CLIMB + CRUISE:
- 2 minutes - push it on the stairs (no stair machine? Use the treadmill at an incline above 8%)
- 3 minutes - run fast (not all out)
- repeat 5-6 times for a 25-30-minute workout
ROW + RUN:
- row 500 meters at al an-out sprint (try to beat 2:15)
- sprint 1/4-mile on the treadmill
- rest 30-60 seconds between intervals
- repeat 5-6 times for roughly 25-30 minutes
LET'S GET SWEATY TOGETHER!
Want more workouts, menus with recipes + grocery lists along with constant accountability? Sign up for APLiving.community for $24.99/month or $199/year for all of that and so much more!