RECIPE FROM THE VLOG: Stuffed Mini Peppers
It's always a good idea to have a list of your favorite appetizers that are healthier on tap for when you know you're going to need to put some finger food out! I love to have rehabbed recipes of my fave comfort food dishes to make, especially for this season when we have so much football to watch! Monday, Thursday, Sunday- 3 days of munchies means your list needs to grow! These pepper poppers are not only simple to make, but they're filling + fun!
What You Need:
- 1 small bag of mini sweet peppers, multicolored (you can also stuff jalapenos!) - heads cut off + deseeded
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup of medium, chunky salsa
- 2 TB scallions, chopped + either pan-grilled or raw
- optional: habanero sauce to drizzle on top
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the salsa + cream cheese in a small bowl, then using a spoon, stuff the peppers with the mixture.
- Place the peppers on a baking sheet. Bake for 8-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pan-grill the green onions, pull out some pre-made protein to serve with the peppers, + top with your scallions + habanero sauce.