Boost Your Collagen Intake Daily
COLLAGEN + YOUR HEALTH
Collagen, the most abundant protein in the human body, gives strength and structure to our bones, muscles, skin, and tendons. So, when collagen production slows—as it does with age, stress, and illness—the signs of aging emerge, including:
· weaker hair + nails,
· cellulite and fat deposits,
· GI/digestive issues, +
· weaker cartilage in the joints.
WHERE IT COMES FROM:
When you eat animal-based proteins, you are eating collagen. Their proteins are broken down and absorbed in the GI tract, then used to build your own protein-rich parts: skin, bones, muscle, connective tissue.
Studies have proven adding collagen to the diet daily can help:
· One study showed women who took collagen daily experienced a 20% reduction in wrinkle depth around the eyes after 8 weeks.
· Other research found that daily supplementation can eases osteoarthritis-related knee pain.
· Bone broths
· Eggs, poultry, fish and milk can all help boost collagen formation
· Liquid collagen
· Powder solutions
· Gelatin collagen
BRANDS I LOVE + USE MYSELF:
Collagen protein powder not only has 22g of protein, but it also is a flavorless way to boost your morning coffee with collagen.
Benefits when taken daily include:
- Promoting resilient, flexible joints…
- Supporting hair growth…
- Reducing wrinkles and stretch marks…
- And even upgrading your skin with a radiant, healthy ‘glow.’
Bulletproof also makes tasty bars to boost collagen intake if you're not into the powder mode! Flavors include Lemon Cookie, Fudge Brownie, + Vanilla Shortbread! They are super low in sugar compared to other bars- so it's a win-win!
Their Collagen Peptide Supplement when taken daily, assists with skin health, specifically with stimulating collagen production in the dermis layer of the skin. Results can be: plumper skin, a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, as well as improving skin's elasticity.
I love that their fruit-forward flavors will add a little boost to a simple glass of water while delivering these benefits. Each serving contains 2500mg of their VERISOL® Collagen Peptides in addition to Vitamin C, silica, + more that lend to healthy skin.
When buying Sparkle products, use this coupon code to save: APLiving when going here