Prosciutto + Peach Pizza Party
Prosciutto + Peach Paleo-Crusted Pizza
Prep time: 5 minutes (mostly chopped/portioning)
Cook time: 15 minutes
Makes 4 servings
What You Need:
- Paleo crust, I used Capello's
- 1 cup arrabiata sauce
- 1 cup low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- 2 large handfuls of watercress
- 1 peach, sliced
- 4 prosciutto slices
- 2 TB basil, chopped
- Balsamic syrup, to drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Coat the crust with the sauce, then place cheese on top, layer with peach slices, then arrange the prosciutto slices on top. (see above steps!)
- Place on a baking sheet + bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven + top with watercress, basil, + a drizzle of balsamic syrup.
NOTE: a serving size is 1/4 of the pizza- partner it with 1 cup of steamed or grilled veggies to satisfy your nutrient needs + make you full!