Non Processed VLOG recipe: Buffalo-Blue Cheese Egg White Breakfast Quiche
Making one dish that makes 4 breakfasts (or other meals because who doesn't love breakfast at lunch and dinner!) by simply mixing a few things in a bowl + baking is my JAM. Check out the full video here + recipe below!
Buffalo-Blue Cheese Egg White Breakfast Quiche
Makes 4 servings
What You Need:
- 1 wholly wholesome gluten-free pie crust
- 1 container liquid egg whites
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets + steamed
- 2 andouille chicken sausages (or any spicy chicken sausage)
- dash of mixed salt + pepper
- Top: with buffalo or Sriracha sauce when-serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl, pour into the pie crust.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until eggs set