Non Processed VLOG recipe: Curried Chicken Salad
Watch my silly full video here for the deets on this easy, go-to salad!
Curried Chicken Salad
Makes 1-2 servings with extra sauce- so why not make the entire chicken a curry dish!
What You Need:
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, skin removed
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 radish, sliced
- ½ TB scallions, sliced
- ½ small apple, chopped
- 1 ½ TB raisins
- 1-2 cups frisee
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ TB curry powder
- 2 TB avocado-oil based mayo
- dash of red pepper flakes
- 1 TB curry paste (if not available, add more red pepper flakes)
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a separate bowl, then mix ¼ cup of it with the chicken + other ingredient + top the frisee.