Non Processed VLOG recipe: Spicy Shrimp-Stuffed Avocados
Check out my VLOG about how to stuff the heck out of an avocado!
Spicy Shrimp-Stuffed Avocado
What You Need:
- 2 avocados, halved + pits removed
- 2 cups shrimp, pan-grilled + tails removed
For the "Rice:"
- 1 lime
- 4 TB cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower; "riced" + steamed/sauteed until tender
- Low-sodium taco seasoning
For the Sauce:
- 1 1/2 TB scallions, chopped
- 2 tsp or more Sriracha sauce, to taste
- 1/4 cup avocado-oil based mayo
- Simply watch the video + enjoy!