Cauliflower Crusted Goat Cheese Pizza
makes 4 servings
What You Need:
- Cauliflower pizza crust
- 1 cup goat cheese, herbed is ideal
- 2 cups shredded + roasted Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup steamed + mashed cranberries
- 1 yellow onion, sliced + caramelized with oil + butter
- Added protein – 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken or prosciutto on top
1. Prep the crust by heating it up while roasting the Brussels sprouts.
2. Meanwhile, steam the cranberries + caramelize the onion.
3. Spread the goat cheese over the crust.
4. Top it with the sprouts, onion, cranberries, chicken.