Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 40 minutes | Total Time 45 minutes
Makes 3-4 servings
- 3 ears of corn, husks removed + wrapped in tinfoil
- Asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 1 LB shrimp, shell + tail left on
- 13 oz. Andouille sausage
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 TB creole seasoning
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- Parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the sausage and onion together with 1/2 of the creole seasoning. Spread over the baking sheet.
- Spray the corn with oil and top with remaining creole seasoning, then wrap in foil. Place amongst the sausage and onion on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Toss the shrimp with the garlic and the remaining creole seasoning. Remove the baking sheet and place the shrimp and asparagus amongst everything. Bake for another 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven + serve sprinkled with parsley.