What You Need:
makes 1 bowl
- 3 oz Ahi tuna, sliced – TIP: ask the fish department for sushi grade tuna or buy nori from the sushi section + use it in the bowl!
- 1/2 cup hydrated seaweed- I use wakame or Nori
- 1/4 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup watermelon radish, sliced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup edamame beans
- dash of sesame seeds
- pickled ginger
- 1/2 container of kelp noodles
- Simply put it all together in a bowl!
- 3 TB Bragg’s liquid aminos or gluten-free, low sodium soy sauce
- 5 TB maple syrup (date syrup if you’re low-sugar/Whole30 or Paleo)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4-1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 TB ginger, grated finely
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Mix well + let thicken.