Spicy Shrimp + Cauliflower Rice Bowl
makes 4 servings
What You Need:
- 2 cups cauliflower rice; steamed with water in the microwave until tender, then pan-sauteed until lightly browned
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 TB black or white sesame seeds
- handful of cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 watermelon radish, sliced
- 4 eggs, over-easy when ready-to-serve
- 1 cup steamed edamame
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 LB shrimp, tails removed + deveined – pan-sauteed until opaque
- 1/8 cup paleo mayo
- 2 TB Sriracha
- Prepare the cauliflower rice, edamame, + shrimp.
- When done cooking, mix the shrimp with the mayo + Sriracha in a bowl, then mix in the cauliflower rice.
- Meanwhile, chop the remaining veggies + begin to cook the eggs when ready-to-serve.