Ingredients for the Sauce
Check out the simple items from the picture!
Measurements for the sauce:
- 1 TB sesame oil
- 1 red chili, sliced
- 3 TB agave nectar
- 1 TB gluten-free soy sauce or Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 lime, juiced
- 1 TB brown sugar
- Simply stir it all together + pour it over the fish on tinfoil over a baking sheet.
- Wrap the tinfoil over the fish.
- Place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F + bake for 16-20 minutes (depending on the thickness- should be opaque in the center)
Plate it with extra sauce from the foil + then over any veggies, my faves include:
- steamed broccoli
- pan-sauteed snow or snap peas
- roasted carrots
- pan-grilled bell peppers + scallions
- roasted or steamed asparagus