Not only is this a tasty recipe, but it is a gorgeous serving piece!
Watermelon Radish + Feta Quiche
makes 4 servings
What You Need:
- 1 Watermelon radish, sliced
- 4 large eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup coconut cream
- handful of fresh thyme + fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 wholly wholesome gluten-free crust
- 1 cup crumbled herbed feta cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cover the pie crust with the watermelon radish slices. Mix the eggs, herbs, feta, + cream together and pour into the pie crust. Layer the top with watermelon radish slices as well.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until nice and golden.