MEAL PREP NOTES:
(also included on the menu + with the recipes)
1st Day of Meal Prep:
- Bulk cooking proteins will work well this week if you do the pork dishes, chicken tenders, + Bolognese all together.
- Then, wait + pick up the chicken thighs and protein-of-choice for the Pad Thai for midweek prep.
- Prep the overnight oats.
- Prepare the Pad Thai sauce + the pork bowl sauce.
- Chop all veggies (except for any avocado, onions/garlic, or tomatoes) + be sure to store them in airtight containers.
Cook the Day-Of | During Mid-Week Meal Prep:
- Wait to prep the asparagus that goes with the BBQ pork tenderloin and the broccoli that goes with tarragon chicken tenders until meal-time
- Mid-Week meal prep: cook the veggies for the breakfast hash + divide into 3 servings.
- Cook the entire chicken thigh dish fresh
- Cook the eggs at meal-time for the breakfast hash
Click below to download!